Space

[Space][bleft]

Birthday Wishes

[Birthday%20Wishes][bsummary]

Alone Status

[Alone%20Status][grids]

Women Quotes

[WomenQuotes][twocolumns]

Sincere Belated Birthday Wishes, Messages and Greetings

Belated Birthday Wishes, Messages and Greetings

Belated Birthday Wishes : It’s not very unusual for us to forget the birthdays of our loved ones. This life keeps us so busy that we barely even have time for ourselves, let alone remembering the special dates and events. And it may happen that we slipped or miss out to wish someone on their birthday. Our friends, brothers, sisters, or life partners expect us to be the first one to wish them on their birthdays. When we fail to do so, they may become sad. In such situations, belated birthday wishes can be great to say sorry to them or to make them realize that we have not completely forgotten about them. Here are some belated birthday wishes for your friends, husband, wife, brothers, and sisters. Try these if you have recently forgotten the birthdays of your beloved ones.

Belated Birthday Messages

I’m really sorry that I missed your birthday this time. But I promise to make it for you up next year. I hope you had a great birthday!

I could have come up with a thousand excuses, but I just decided to plead guilty. Tell me how you’d like to be compensated! Happy late birthday!

A friend that wishes happy birthday on time, is not a friend at all. Happy belated birthday! Be thankful for having a friend like me!

The biggest surprise is always last one. Not wishing you on time was totally intentional. I just wanted to give you a surprise. Happy belated birthday!

If you were not always one step ahead of me, I’d just wish you at the right time! It’s not my fault anyway. Happy belated birthday!

I always try to find different ways to impress people. This time, I tried to be late on wishing happy birthday. I’m sure you’re impressed!

Wishing happy birthday on-time is just too mainstream. So, I decided to be a little late. I hope you had a great birthday!

You need to look older than last year before you expect me to wish you a happy birthday. How else am I supposed to know it’s your birthday?

Happy belated birthday dear. Life is so busy nowadays & I’m so forgetful as always. I hope you’re enjoying a lot with your friends & family!

It too me some time to believe that you’re getting older. But then I thought you’re getting wiser too! Happy belated Birthday!

belated birthday wishes and messages

Actually, I didn’t forget your birthday; it’s just that you deserve to celebrate your special; day more than once. Happy Belated Birthday!

I hope you had a hilarious birthday with your friends and family. All the best for the coming year!

Even though this greeting has come to you a bit late, but it is full of love, positivity and good wishes. Belated happy birthday!

I am wishing a bit late, but it doesn’t mean that I love you less. Take my sorry, for the delay; I really hope that you had a wonderful day!

It’s a late one but surely not a fake one; from the deepest part of my heart, I really wish that your life will always be filled with joy, love and happiness! Happy belated birthday!

Funny Belated Birthday Wishes

If your birthday was anything more important to me than eating delicious cakes, I would have wished you just at the right time. Anyway, Happy belated birthday my friend!

I am wishing you a late birthday because I believe this will make you feel younger. I do care for you so much. Happy birthday!

It doesn’t matter if I wish you a late birthday. I want to celebrate every day like it’s your birthday. You are just too much special for me. Happy belated birthday!

Funny belated birthday wishes

A late birthday wish does not mean I forgot this special day. It means I wanted to give you a surprise. Happy birthday!

I didn’t miss your birthday. I am just fashionably late as always.

Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday. Lately, I have been living more on a lunar calendar than the solar one.

You live life in the fast lane but I move a little slower. That is why I am a little behind you on celebrating your birthday.

My pen ran out of ink, my mind was out of “think.” Happy late birthday.

Hope you had a great birthday. I missed eating your cake on your birthday, so I plan to eat at least two desserts today to make up for it.

I like to wish people a Happy Birthday at least 11 months in advance, so my greeting from last year was meant to cover this birthday. Anyway, Happy Birthday again.

I meant to wait so that you could extend your birthday just a little bit longer. They go by way to fast if it is just one day. Happy Extended Birthday.

It’s apparent that you have been blessed with many things on your birthday. Unfortunately, a punctual birthday message from me was not one of them. Hope you had an amazing day!

I could have sent you a birthday greeting on your birthday and I could have started Google, but I didn’t. You are happy with Google so why not be happy with me being a little tardy in saying Happy Birthday!

Belated Birthday Wishes for Friend

I feel really sad to have forgotten this special day. But I want you to know you are always the most special person to me. Happy belated birthday my friend.

I wish I could rewind the clock just to get back to the right time to say happy birthday. But I know you will forgive me this time. Happy birthday dear!

I want to wish you all the happiness in life on this special occasion. I know it’s a bit late but a good friend always understands. Happy belated birthday my dear friend!

I hope you had a really good time on your birthday. I regret not being there this time. But next year, I promise I will be the first one to wish you happy birthday!

May God fills your life with joys unlimited & may all your dreams come true as soon as possible. Wishing you a belated birthday my friend!

I am late in saying Happy Birthday to you and maybe even the last to say it this year. So is it true that you should save the best for last?

Even though this greeting comes to you a little late, the wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy late Birthday

Knowing how much fun you can be, I assume that the party is still going and that I am not late for your birthday. Keep on having fun.

Even though I spaced out and forgot to communicate my best birthday wishes on time, I hope that your birthday was out of this world.

It is hard to believe that you are getting older. That is why I am late in wishing you a Happy Birthday.

It feels like you just had a birthday the other day. Oh yeah, you did. Sorry, I am late. Wishing you a belated happy birthday!

Although my birthday wish is too late, my best wishes for your health and happiness are good 365 days a year. Hope you had a happy birthday.

Belated Birthday Wishes for Brother or Sister

Having a brother like you is a blessing. But forgetting this special day of yours is a crime. I am sorry brother/sister. Happy belated birthday to you!

Nowadays time flies like a rocket. I could barely remember that your birthday was passing by. Anyway, I am wishing you a belated happy birthday & sending your gifts right away with it!

Did I miss something yesterday? I think it was my sister’s/brother’s birthday. I am late to wish you happy birthday just like I am late in everything. God bless you!

I know you are sad, but trust me; you are going to have the best birthday gift from me. So smile now & wait till I come home! Happy birthday dear sister/brother!

This is the first time I missed your birthday but I can promise you this is also the last time. Happy birthday to the most amazing brother/sister in this world. Wish you all the best!

If you had delayed a day or two before you were born, this could have been your first birthday message. Happy Birthday!

I am sure that you didn’t expect a birthday greeting from me to arrive on time and you know how I hate to disappoint you!

Sorry I missed your birthday. How weird is that? That only happens to me like once per year. Happy Birthday to you.

I knew that it was your birthday, but I didn’t send you any message because you’re too busy with yourself in the last few months. That’s why I’m wishing you now. Happy belated birthday.

The day of your birthday may have gone by, but the happiness that you are in this world will always stay. Belated Happy Birthday to you.

Romantic Late Birthday Wishes

I don’t think you have changed much since your last birthday. You are just as younger & beautiful as you were last year. Is that the reason why I forgot about your birthday this year? Happy birthday my love!

With you, my life is a fantasy. I feel like I’m living in a world of dream. And while I was dreaming I barely noticed that it was your birthday the other day! Forgive me, dear. Happy belated birthday to you!

I am not going to show any excuse for why I missed the birthday of the most important person in my life. Sorry for forgetting your birthday. You are & always will be my special one. Happy belated birthday!

I confess my guilt on not wishing you on your birthday. I hope you will have mercy & let me compensate for the loss I have caused you by this. You will have the best birthday gift in your life!

You are everything that I hold close to me. I may have forgotten your birthday but the love I have for you is always constant deep in my heart. Happy belated birthday my love!

Double kisses and double hugs are your bonus gift to make up for being late to wish you a Happy Birthday.

I intentionally sent my birthday wish this late, just to prove how you are always special to people like me… but not on selected days of the year like some people think.

I’m very sorry about forgetting your special day, so please accept this belated birthday wish in the spirit it is given. Hope your birthday was incredible, just like you.

Birthdays are special days but you are special every day. Happy Belated Birthday. I hope that your birthday was a wonderful one!

Here is wishing you a day that special to you just the way you are to me. I know my wishes are late but they are never-the-less true. Happy Birthday dear!

I didn’t really forget your special day, I just figured you deserved more than one. Happy Belated Birthday!

Try this late birthday wishes messages if someone close to you is angry because you missed to wish them at the right moment. These belated birthday messages are so good that you can melt their heart anytime.

No comments: