Entertainment

[Entertainment][bleft]

Birthday Wishes

[Birthday%20Wishes][bsummary]

Alone Status

[Alone%20Status][grids]

Women Quotes

[WomenQuotes][twocolumns]

Happy New Year my Love Quotes

Happy New Year my Love Quotes

Do you want to tell your girlfriend or boyfriend how special they are and think about them all year long? Why not send a lovely, romantic New Year's message? Messaging is a great way to stay in touch with your loved ones.

Happy New Year my Love Quotes


If you have a creative mind, you can come up with your own desires. However, if you are looking for inspiration, here are some unusual New Year wishes to your loved one that you can share.


Happy New Year Message to my Love


♥ I never believed that two souls are destined to be together. Since the world is full of billions and billions of people, how do you know who is the person you have to live with for the rest of your life? As if you were the one I've been looking for for so long. I want to be with you this and every New Year.


♥ Every New Year I wish myself a guy who would truly love me with all my heart. This will be the first time I won't want to, because you're already me!


♥ I know I'm not the easiest person to love, but you were always with me even when I was the worst. Thanks for never letting me go. In this New Year, I promise to understand us better.


♥ In this New Year, I promise that you will never feel alone for the rest of your life and that I will always be there for you.


♥ I look forward to the morning after New Year's Eve when I wake up next to you! Happy New Year!


♥ This year's wish would be, "Please let this guy marry this girl." Happy New Year!


Happy New Year Wishes to My Love


♥ You are so beautiful that you look like the best work of art God has ever created! 


♥ I forget all my worries when I am in your hands. May this year be full of memories for you and me and beautiful moments.


♥ To have three desires; I want to always be with you, always love you and always hold your heart. Happy New Year!


♥ Every night my thoughts wander to you,


Every second my heart beats for you,


Every moment seems so new to you.


Happy New Year of Love!


♥ I love you unconditionally. My love for you will remain true and fresh for the rest of my life. I pray that He will bless us to be together in this New Year.


Sincere New Year wishes to friends


Happy New Year wishes and news


Happy New Year wishes and congratulations


♥ Whenever I look you in the eye, I see my whole life in the future; my dream is that you will be with me forever! Happy New Year to my beloved girl / friend.


♥ Love the boy, only you can make me feel like you. I'm glad to be yours for 20 ** !!!


♥ I have always dreamed that in the New Year I will call, love a man I truly love. Thank you for fulfilling my dream.


♥ I have only one decision in this New Year and I want to keep it for life - I promise to love you more and more.


♥ In this New Year I want to have the wind in your hair, the radiance in your eyes, the smile on your lips, the love in your heart - I just want you to keep you in my soul.

 

♥ Here is my New Year's gift to you: my heart is shrouded in immortal love for you. 


♥ Sometimes I think I am in a dream because it is very difficult for me to realize that you are next to me. But that is the reality, and with that I want to make a very special promise to you. My love, in this New Year I want to be your chosen one, the one who makes you dream of a beautiful future and who always gives comfort to your heart.


♥ The candle may melt and its fire will stop, but my love and passion for you will always burn - in the New Year and always.


♥ The New Year marks a new beginning in the lives of many people. But I really want our love to stay the way it is - my girlfriend has already made it perfect for you.

 

♥ In this world of pain and suffering, I never think I can meet someone like you. You made me understand how to truly live a life full of joy and happiness. This New Year, I thank God for the greatest gift I have ever received - You!


♥ Since the next New Year is in the corner, this is just the beginning. I enjoyed our first year together, and I can't wait to start another one with you. Have a nice year ahead of us, dear!


♥ My New Year will be special because you have the key to my heart and I know you will always take care of it.


♥ They say that what happens on New Year's Eve happens all year round. So I want to start the New Year in your hands and stamp it with a kiss.


♥ Since the day I became yours, I have welcomed each New Year with happiness and gratitude. Here is another one.


♥ I bow down and kneel down to thank God that He has given me a blessing like you.  Happy New Year my dear.


♥ Invaluable treasure is a rarity, and I am the one who has the best of all - you. Happy New Year to the best girl of all time!


♥ In this New Year I promise to smile at you, support you, hold your hand and let you feel stronger in all the good and bad moments.


Here it is! Here are some romantic New Year’s messages to express your love for your girlfriend or boyfriend. Enter the New Year full of love and care for your special person!

No comments: